2018 Healthcare Bundled Payments Summit
June 21-22, 2018 • The Wynn • Las Vegas, NV
2018 Medicaid Managed Care Summit
About the Conference
Coming Soon ...
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Medial Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Information Officers
Also, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of:
- Network Management
- Utilization Management
- Medical Affairs
- Provider Relations
- Care Transformation
- Billing & Coding
- Case Management
- Managed Care
- Payor Strategy & Contracting
- Quality Management
- Clinical Operations
- Population Health Management
- Health Strategy
Day One – Thursday, June 21, 2018
Registration & Morning Breakfast
Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
Strategies to Formulate Bundled Payment Contracts and Implement Them
Managed Care Bundled Payments: Trials and Tribulations
The Cleveland Clinic Experience: Implementing Bundled Payments Across our Health System at Scale
Post Acute Care Strategies and Bundled Payments
Episodes of Care – The Evolutionary Process from Pilots to Programs- The Journey Forward
Manager, Episodes of Care Program
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Ensuring Success within Alternative Payment Models – Examining the Importance of Physician Leadership and Care Design within Bundled Payments
Developing Innovative Bundled Payment Arrangements to Enhance Value Based Strategies to Boost Outcomes, Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue
A Successful Bundled Payment Program: Enhancing Operational Impacts, Measuring Outcomes, and Making Progress in a Fast Changing Environment
Assessing Risks and Opportunities in BPCI Advanced
Pamela Pelizzari, MPH
Senior Healthcare Consultant
End of Day One
Day Two – Friday, June 22, 2018
Recap of Day One
Federal Legislature and Regulatory Updates in ACA Markets
Techniques on Developing Solid Provider Networks to Improve Quality Care, Patient Outcomes and Reduce Costs
Networking Break & Refreshments
Panel Discussion: Collaboration Between Payors and Providers to Optimize Successful Bundled Payment Arrangements
The panel of experts from leading organizations will discuss their perspectives and expertise in developing successful partnerships between providers and payors to foster collaboration and optimize bundled payment arrangements. The Panelists will share case studies and their expertise
in this area.
Bundled Payments and ACOs – Strategies for a Constructive Partnership
How to Maximize Clinical Value In A Bundled Environment
Friday, June 22, 2018
12:30pm – 2:30pm
Essential Strategies to Create and Implement a Successful Bundled Payments Model to Boost Outcomes and Revenue
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Mention BRI Network to get the discounted rate of $169/night
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Are there group discounts available?
- Yes – Register a group of 3 or more at the same time and receive an additional 10% off the registration fee
Are there discounts for Non-Profit/Government Organizations?
- Yes – please call us at 800-743-8490 for special pricing
What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to the event will receive a refund minus the administration fee of $185. Cancellation received less than 3 weeks prior to the event will receive a credit to a future event valid for one year.
Can the registration be transferred to a colleague?
- Yes – please email us in writing at email@example.com with the colleague’s name and title
Where can I find information on the venue/accommodations?
- Along with your registration receipt you will receive information on how to make your hotel reservations. You can also visit individual event page for specific hotel information. The conference fee does not include the cost of accommodations.
What is the suggested dress code?
- Business casual. Meeting rooms can sometimes be cold so we recommend a sweater or light jacket